Advantages of using precast concrete wall panels
- Fire resistant
- Custom made to provide exact sized building desired
- Fast installation: Saves money on job site labor costs
- Low maintenance
- Sound control. Because of concrete density precast buildings absorb sound.
- Energy efficiency: Sandwich type insulation provides a very tight building with virtually no cold transfer.
Concrete’s high thermal mass allows the building walls to absorb heat keeping interior of building cooler during the day.
Also any heat gains in the interior of building are maintained longer
- Precast panels are extremely durable and virtually indestructible
- Production in a plant controlled environment provides uniformity in quality and appearance
- Doesn’t interfere with radio signals, local Wi-Fi, and internet networks
- Many finishes to choose from: broom, rake, swirl, exposed aggregate, stamped.